Only non-residential places available – all rooms booked. Contact Kath for details.
7th-14th September 2022 : A week-long immersion workshop to begin or perfect your kora playing. Arrivals Wednesday 7th September, workshop formally starts on the 8th, last teaching day and departures on 14th, finishing with lunch.
Students of all levels will benefit from our workshops; from absolute beginners to advanced players.
This workshop will be held in the beautiful venue Mas de Jammes, 12260 Villeneuve in the Aveyron, southern France.
Non-kora playing guests are welcome, subject to enough rooms/beds:
- a week’s tuition – individual and group sessions
- shared accommodation (private accommodation available for a supplement – please ask about availability. Per room – twin room 120€ or 60€ each, double room is 120€, mobile home is 220€ and gite is 320€. The gite has a kitchen, fireplace, bathroom, a double bed mezzanine and a double sofa bed)
- loan of a kora – if necessary
- buffet breakfast and delicious homemade lunch everyday
- transfer from Villefranche de Rouergue train station. Other collections possible e.g. from Toulouse airport and charged at cost – 40€ per trip shared between passengers.
Evening meals, with dessert, cheese and wine are an optional extra at 10 euros per night.
If you want to find out more about our week long workshops, read Group Workshops.