23rd – 30th September 2020 : A week-long immersion workshop to begin or perfect your kora playing. Arrivals Wednesday 23rd September, workshop formally starts on the 24th, last teaching day and departures on 30th, finishing with lunch.
Students of all levels will benefit from our workshops; from absolute beginners to advanced players.
This workshop will be held in the beautiful venue Mas de Jammes, 12260 Villeneuve in the Aveyron, southern France.
Non-kora playing guests are welcome, subject to enough rooms/beds:
- a week’s tuition – individual and group sessions
- shared accommodation (private rooms and gites available for a supplement)
- loan of a kora – if necessary
- buffet breakfast and delicious homemade lunch everyday
- transfer from Villefranche de Rourgue train station. Other collections possible e.g. from Toulouse airport and charged at cost – 40€ per trip shared between passengers.
Evening meals, with dessert, cheese and wine are an optional extra at 10 euros per night
If you want to find out more about our week long workshops, read Group Workshops.