We take your privacy seriously. This page explains what we record and how we use it. We do not sell your data on to anyone.
What information do we collect?
- We use Google Analytics to understand our customer base better and to help with the improvement of our website.
- We record your name and email address if you sign up to our newsletter
- If you place an order we will record, your name, address, email, and phone number.
- If you send us a request for a tutor we will keep your name, email address, county/country and level of tuition needed.
- We do not have access to any financial information, card details etc.
How do we use personal information?
- administration and processing your order or enquiry.
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- using Campaign monitor to send our newsletter out to subscribers.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
- Consent – when you contact us with a query or subscribe to our newsletter
- Contract – when you purchase something from us
When do we share personal data?
We only share your information in order to complete our business with you, eg a courier company will need to have your name, address and phone number.
Where do we store and process personal data?
All our data is held securely on a remote server Your private information is as secure as all our own private and confidential data.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Many of our customers have been with us for over 10 years and we do not currently have a set time limit for deletion of your personal data. If anyone would like us to remove their data from our records, they can contact us using the Contact Form.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries, requests or complaints please Contact us
Links to other websites/third party content
We do not take responsibility for the content or security of external sites.